Join us in the journey and let’s feel a difference together by creating valuable business for our organization. Interesting candidates can send their CV's to email@example.com
1. Job Title : Android Developer
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong knowledge of Android Studio, different Versions of android.
- Familiarity with Restful Services and Integration with third party libraries.
- Strong Java skills.
- Familiar with cloud messaging APIs and push notifications
- Strong knowledge on threads, XML, Async tasks , fragments, services etc.
- Strong knowledge on optimizing the application and identifying bugs.
- Understanding of Google's Material Design
- Familiar with modern APIs introduced in Android
- Strong understanding of SQLite
Please walk-in for the interview as per the following schedule
Time of interview 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Venue of interview – Muthu Soft Labs, 1C Rain Tree Place, 7,Mcnichols Road, Chetpet, Chennai - 600031
Please Share your Updated Resume with us.
||INR 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A
||IoT/ Internet / Ecommerce
||IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
|| Programming & Design
2. Job Title : Web Developer
Job Description: We need a web developer with the skills below:
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, PHP
- Should have knowledge about MY SQL and Database architechture.
3. Job Title : Mobile Application Developer
Job Description: We need a Mobile Application developer with the skills below:
- Knowledge in Java, PhoneGap and related technologies.
- Must have portfolio in Mobile Application development (3 projects minimum).